When the snow melted, the flowers tried to stand back up, and the daffodils mostly made it to vertical positions. The other flowers are still bent.
We have some very beautiful daffodils this year.
Besides the snow and spring, we have been busy with various projects. Kirk finished the marble towers he started last year.
The children are thrilled to play with them. Now, I just need to buy some more marbles. Most of ours have disappeared. I know some of them ran into a hole in the playroom floor and are sitting inside the dining room ceiling. When Kirk took apart part of the bathroom wall, he found some toys and things that had fallen into the wall 50 years ago, probably from the playroom.
Here are our beautiful children, sitting outside on one of the nice days. We are thankful that we haven't been sick for a few days.Kirk finished the semester and will start teaching Spring term in a few days. He is still working on the book revisions. We are also working on remodeling the master bathroom. I've been taking some photos and will post them so you can see the change. Right now we are in the demolition phase.
Your children really ARE beautiful! I love that photo of all three outside.
ReplyDeleteI just love Edward. His sweetness just shows in the picture.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful flowers! You certainly have been having a lot of snow this year. Will it keep on snowing into May??
ReplyDeleteAll the kids are getting so big! You're going to have a little one-year-old soon!