Sunday, May 3, 2009

Band-Aids and other stuff

This past week I took the children and hiked up Rock Canyon. We forgot the camera, but I did bring a small first aid kit, which I have never done. About one minute after getting out of the car Edward fell down and skinned his knee. The Band-Aid from the kit fixed everything. I was glad I listened to the Spirit and took a small first aid kit. The canyon is beautiful and there is water in the creek, a rare event.

Lucy decided to communicate in the same way her brothers do: she screams with a high-pitched, piercing shriek. She will do this when she wants something or when she is happy or when she is happy and sees her brothers or when Daddy comes home.

I have a goal to sew one thing a month. So on almost the last day of the month, I hurried and sewed a curtain for the small door on our kitchen door. I've been working on a quiet book for the children, but it has been taking me a very long time. The cover is half done now. Maybe I'll finish it in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment