We finally hired some people to finish our stone wall. It is a long story, and I've only bored a few people with it so far.
We also have been enjoying the garden with the wonderful garden boxes.
On Sunday a couple stopped by and asked to see our garden boxes since she is a "Square Foot" gardening instructor.
She even took pictures of them.
So I decided I should take some pictures as well.
I think planting the flowers in the boxes helps make them look nicer.
Some of the plants are working, and others aren't growing that well. The 30-degree temperature swings in one day probably don't help it.



They all look great! Some day we'll make it out to see the changes in person.
ReplyDeleteThe wall looks great! I love your marigolds!
ReplyDeleteNice! I'm sure you're glad to have the wall done! The garden looks great!
ReplyDelete