that looks great! maybe you guys want to come work in our backyard next... christian keeps claiming he is going to make two levels in our sloped yard all by himself!
We can't help, but we do know a hard-working Tongan landscape crew that could! They also now know how to do dry stack walls....
It looks lovely. I know you've been working on it for a really long time. I'm so glad you doing have to worry about that anymore.
Hooray! It looks amazing!
We'll have to visit that Great Wall soon! It looks great.
ha, ha! I unintentionally used the word great twice. :) It really does look great--and nice and wonderful and amazing!
Beautiful!
that looks great! maybe you guys want to come work in our backyard next... christian keeps claiming he is going to make two levels in our sloped yard all by himself!
ReplyDeleteWe can't help, but we do know a hard-working Tongan landscape crew that could! They also now know how to do dry stack walls....
DeleteIt looks lovely. I know you've been working on it for a really long time. I'm so glad you doing have to worry about that anymore.
ReplyDeleteHooray! It looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWe'll have to visit that Great Wall soon! It looks great.
ReplyDeleteha, ha! I unintentionally used the word great twice. :) It really does look great--and nice and wonderful and amazing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete