Sunday, April 1, 2012

Andrew's birthday

Andrew turned 8 this past week. He only reminded us every day for a month that he was going to have his birthday. He wanted both a cheesecake (nice choice) and a cake with a natural disaster on it. So Kirk made a cheesecake and I decorated it.
 The cake has a tornado that has destroyed a house and is on its way to destroy a pizza shop.
The children loved the decorations. We all enjoyed the cheesecake with raspberry sauce.

6 comments:

  1. Christian and I think that is just about the best cake we've ever seen!! Happy birthday Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Andrew! What a hilarious cake! {I was wondering what you used a chocolate covered cone for!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop laughing that he wanted a natural disaster on his cake! He is awesome and you are even more awesome! We are excited for next Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Andrew! I cannot believe you have an 8 year old. Love, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Tanner,
    It's been a long time since BYU and Mexico City. Good to see that you're doing well.

    Did I see you at the RSL game last week? I think I heard someone call me "Coor-tees" as I was trying to get my kids to our seats. I found your blog through your Google+ profile, but I can't find any contact info for you, so I'm resorting to posting a comment here. Hit me up on Facebook or G+ if you get a chance.

    - Curtis Gibby
    curtis@curtisgibby.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete