Marcelaine: Thank you for being brave enough to share your thoughts, concerns, and successes with the rest of the family. You are doing wonderful things with your family.
Thanks, Eliza, this means a lot to me. I feel very blessed to have married into a family that is not judgmental and that loves me for the talents that I do have instead of expecting me to have a certain set of talents. I have always felt accepted since the time Ryan brought me to your house for dinner for the first time.
Thanks, Eliza, this means a lot to me. I feel very blessed to have married into a family that is not judgmental and that loves me for the talents that I do have instead of expecting me to have a certain set of talents. I have always felt accepted since the time Ryan brought me to your house for dinner for the first time.
ReplyDelete