Wednesday, February 11, 2009

9 months

Lucy turned nine months old last week, but I haven't had a minute to mention that with everyone being sick. Here are two photos to show how she has grown: now and as a newborn. Yes, that is Kirk's Sunday shoe next to her. She likes to chew on it, if she gets a chance.




After Lucy nurses, she will often look around the room for Kirk and say "a-da," or last night, "Dad," as in "Where is my Daddy?"

2 comments:

  1. What a cute baby. I keep wondering if she can get any cuter and then she does! I love, love that dress and must admit I am a little sad I may not have a use for it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet! It is amazing how much they grow and change over the first year! (I love the shoe--I've never done comparison photos with my babies--maybe that will have to change...)

    ReplyDelete