Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween

This year I spent some time working on the children's costumes.
Andrew went as Luke Skywalker. We borrowed a light saber for his costume.
Edward went as Tintin. I think his costume turned out great. I found the coat and sweather at D.I. and hemmed them up.
Lucy was a princess. She said she was Rapunzel, but she really was La Infanta Margarita at age 5.
Front view (yes, I made this dress).
Side/back view of the dress.
The original painting in the Art History Museum (Vienna) with Lucy.
Once again, Henry refused to wear a costume, and almost refused to go trick-or-treating.
This is the only photo we could get of him.
We also let the children play in leaves on Saturday. Today, Sunday, it started to snow.
Enjoying the leaves and warm weather.

2 comments:

  1. I love Lucy! She makes me smile, what a beautiful little girl she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks just like the painting! Beautiful work on the dress!

    ReplyDelete