In advance of Memorial Day, we took a trip up to the Salt Lake City Cemetery. We took some peonies, including some white and pink ones that originally came from Grandma Wessman's garden.
The children put a flag and the flowers near the headstone and asked if they could come back when we could spend more time.
So, I told them that we would go back sometime and see the headstones for more family members. We are thankful for all of our family members, both those here and those in the spirit world.

I just had to catch up a bit and hear how the Hawkins are. . .sad, isn't it! The kids are growing so fast and you all look great. I hope all is well and that you are geared up for the summer months. Hope to see you in aug when we are on our way down to San Diego via Provo.
ReplyDelete