Lucy decided that she likes to help us set the table.
I put on the glass plates and cups, but she did the rest.
I sewed matching jumpers (different patterns, of course) and we even wore them a few times.We had a fun trip to Arizona, where we got to see the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show.
We also went for a hike up Pinnacle Peak.
Kirk carried Lucy most of the way up and I carried her most of the way down.
The best comment was someone who passed me and said, "Imagine doing this hike with a baby on your back!"
And, finally, we were happy to see Kirk's first book in print. This is the co-authored book titled Latin American Party Systems.
Thanks for the fun photos and update! Good job on the dresses!
ReplyDeleteI noticed Lucy's hair is getting longer! :) It will be fun to see you soon!
I like Kirk's tie!
(sorry for all the !!)! :)
Have I mentioned that the picture of Lucy setting the table is one of Dan's all time favorite pictures? He loves to see it, and now he always wants to set the table, too!
ReplyDelete