Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Memories

We had a very nice Christmas. Everyone, except Lucy, received something he or she really wanted.
Kirk got a new watch. The boys got remote control cars. I got a walking foot for the sewing machine and a new sewing table. (I also finished all the matching pajamas for the family before Christmas Eve--well, on Christmas Eve, I think. Kirk's top didn't quite fit, so a day or so later I took it apart and remade it so it would work.)
Lucy wanted the toy cars, but we didn't know that until after everyone opened the presents. She was very upset.
The boys sang a Christmas song. This is my first attempt to put up a movie, so hopefully it works. I also had to edit it before it got too silly.

After Christmas, Kirk followed up on a thought he had and found a set of new pans that we needed (and wanted) for 20%-30% off since the store was discontinuing that line.
Here are our new pans. We are trying to keep them nice and shiny.

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting day! Caroline is saying "my cousins!" They did a good job singing. :)

    Lucy's hair is growing!

    You did a good job on the pajamas!

    ReplyDelete