Sunday, September 27, 2009

Belated update

I haven't written for a while, but here's a summary of the past month or so. Andrew started kindergarten.
He enjoys his class and his teacher seems really nice and competent. The photo shows the new office space with the carpet we had installed.
Our little tree produced almost a bushel of peaches, which I promptly bottled.
I also bottled and made jam with 1 and 1/2 bushels of nectarines.
Lucy started walking and is still a very cute little girl. We have to keep everything locked, all the doors closed, and the chairs on their sides. She also loves to climb.
The children love playing outside. The weather is nice and so they run out to play whenever possible. I did clean up that patio and put the sand back in the sandbox.

2 comments:

  1. Look at those beautiful peaches! They look so good. I have to agree that Lucy is a very, very cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Lucy! :)

    What beautiful peaches--good job!

    It's fun to get an update and see the photos.

    ReplyDelete