Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am thankful...

  • Andrew's head seems to be healing nicely (he got the staples out this week) and we haven't had another accident.
  • Kirk's book is progressing toward publication.
  • We found Andrew at the security/information desk soon after he ran off and got himself lost at the mall.
  • For rain every single day this week even though our lawn is now covered in mushrooms.
  • We remembered to fly our flag today for Flag Day.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all the good news. (Although mushrooms are a mixed blessing. But I guess finding a kid who just got lost in the mall is a mixed blessing as well.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful you're thankful! Congratulations on the book moving forward!

    Our flag is up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your good news.Those are definitely all things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete