Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun in the snow

As I've mentioned, last week we were having lots of snow. 
The boys enjoy playing in it. I've been making a sled run down our back stairs into the lower garden area. Right now the run is packed ice and very fast. The boys will sled the length of the house. Andrew decided that he didn't need the sled and just flopped down on his tummy to slide. He looked like a blue penguin--and is probably close to the size of several species of penguins. I've even been down the sled run a few times.

3 comments:

  1. That's cute says Amberly.

    It's great to get some fun out of all that snow! I don't think we've had snow last more than 2 or 3 days around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to build that! I bet those boys are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete