Sunday, November 23, 2008

A few nice things this week

On the way home from the airport Monday I began to get sick. As I got sicker and sicker I became worried because I was driving; I didn't know how I would make it home. I told the children I was sick and asked Andrew to say a prayer, which he did. We made it home safely (and without any throw up in the car) and said a prayer of thanks.

One day we were talking about Christmas and I asked the boys what gift Heavenly Father gave us. Andrew said, "Jesus." Later I asked Edward what we do at Christmastime and he said, "Give gifts to Daddy."

And finally, we had some good sharing moments. Andrew was helping me make applesauce and I gave him the tiny bit that we didn't bottle. He ate some and then saved the rest for Edward, who was taking a nap at the time. He didn't want his brother to miss out on eating applesauce. Another day, Edward was eating some chocolate and shared it with Andrew. Edward really loves chocolate, so that was generous of him.

2 comments:

  1. Aha! I'm excited to read your thoughts from time to time. I love your quote and title--it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! It's lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete