Sunday, January 15, 2012

A few numbers

Here are a few numbers I've collected lately:
  • 15 loads of laundry in 4 days
  • 8 doctor appointments in 3 weeks
  • 1,500 (or so) little Legos and other toy pieces received in 1 Christmas morning
  • 16 degrees outside during 1 week of walking kids to school
  • 9 stoplights within 1.5 miles of driving
  • 3 new accounting programs tried; 2 discarded, 1 on probation
  • 6 sets of pajamas sewn
  • 4 cute kids



3 comments:

  1. 15 loads of laundry in 4 days? And I thought I was drowning! Apparently I'm in the wading pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo of your cute children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, when do you eat your bon bons? :) {Good luck with everything! I hope everyone gets healthy and stays healthy!}

    What big beautiful children you have--what a lucky mama!

    ReplyDelete