He did get to see some places in the city, including the place where the Berlin Wall used to be.
![]() |
| Dividing Line: West/East |
Henry started to stand up. You might be able to see the four cute (sharp) teeth he is now proudly showing.
And continuing this random assortment of photos, we finally dumped the chair that had been in the boys' room for about 6 years. It broke and was dangerous, but they had many nice memories of it.
On Friday, Andrew found a common gartersnake in our carport. We all got to touch it before he released it back into our yard. I didn't know we had snakes in our yard, but I guess we do. Andrew scared Edward with the snake.
Saturday, Henry started climbing the stairs. He is very pleased with himself.
Lucy wanted to wear a "new" dress on Sunday. This is the dress Grandma Wessman made for Marie and then they sent it to me. I wore it when I was in kindergarten. Lucy is taller than I am, obviously.







I love the dress you made for Lucy. Suddenly I'm itching to sew little girl dresses.
ReplyDeleteNice photos! I've noticed that hemlines tended to be rather shorter on the little girl dresses in some of the family photos from the 60s and 70s than they are now. Lots of sun dresses without shoulders as well. There have been some interesting cultural changes.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the photos! It's always great to get an update from you and see how the children are growing. I hope that you are having a good week this week!
ReplyDeleteDitto to Amy's comment--I recently got out of storage and washed several of my dresses from when I was little. There is one that I know I wore for a kindergarten photo and it looks quite short. I'll have to try it on my 4-year-old and see what it's like.