Yesterday I started to change his diaper and he began to wet. My reactions are pretty quick, but he managed to spray my blouse, my skirt, the bathroom floor, and the bathroom counter (where he was). I yelled and Kirk came running upstairs to help. As I cleaned up, I noticed that he had started to do a little bit of No. 2, which I quickly tried to wipe up. Suddenly there was a massive explosion and he sprayed his yellow liquidy BM all across the counter, though most of it got in the sink. Good aim! said Kirk. I was laughing so hard I had to leave the room. Kirk got to clean up most of the mess. We've never had that much of a mess from a baby before.
Andrew now has the runner up on the messy baby category for his diaper that leaked all over me while I was sitting in a government office building in Caracas. I got to try and clean him and me, then travel back across the city on the metro to our apartment.
Henry is a very cute baby.
Edward also had his birthday last week with a volcano cake and M&M lava bombs.
He is a very cute baby! Congratulations on his baby blessing. It would be fun to see him!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh. :) Spencer had a similarly funny experience. He must have been just a few days old because mom was still with me to help. It was so surprising it had us laughing, too. (And it's much easier to deal with something like that at home!)
Henry is a beautiful baby. I am glad I could hold him over Thanksgiving weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh! Henry is so adorable. Happpy birthday, Edward. Awesome cake! I think I need a bite xoxooxoxo
ReplyDelete