We enjoyed Andrew's birthday and Easter a few weeks ago.

Andrew wanted a jungle birthday cake like his cousin Spencer's cake. It wasn't as nice as Spencer's cake, but it worked. Andrew's favorite thing to say to me the past few weeks is, "Mom, I'm smarter than you." About once a month, he'll say something nice as well, like today he said, "Mom, you are the prettiest woman in the world."

The children enjoyed watching General Conference on Easter Sunday. We kept the Easter basket stuff very simple--I didn't even put any of their few treats in a basket this year.

Lucy is wearing her new Easter dress I sewed for her. It is a bit long, since I didn't try it on her before I finished it. Since I can only sew when she was asleep, I didn't think about trying it on her until it was too late.
Lucy's dress is beautiful! I really think you should hang her dresses on the wall because they are works of art!
ReplyDelete